Learn English in England
Improve your English quickly and effectively with personal attention
Our highly experienced, native-speaker teachers are looking forward to helping you improve your General or Business English, or prepare for Cambridge English exams (PET, FCE, CAE, IELTS).
Our Centre is in Bishops Stortford, close to Stansted Airport, and with easy access to London and Cambridge. We are 1 minute walk from the Train and Buss Stations. So if you are looking for English lessons in Hertfordshire or English lessons in Essex you have found the right place.
English lessons for everyone
General English or Business English
The General English courses are for everyday use in life, work or education. There are lessons during the day, evening and weekend at levels from Elementary to Advanced as well as Exam Preparation classes.
Our Business English courses will give you the English language skills and confidence to communicate effectively in a business environment. They focus more on the language used in the workplace and help you develop your skills in
- leading and participating in meetings on the phone and face-to-face
- reading and writing business materials such as emails, reports and proposals
- preparing and delivering presentations
- One or two 1.5hr lessons per week general English
- One or two 2hr lessons per week for IELTS or CAE Exam Preparation
- 6 hours per week (3 days) general English
- 1 or 2 week semi-intensive general English
- 1 or 2 week intensive IELTS preparation
- 1 week intensive business English and communication skills
- 1 week intensive medical English
- Face-to-face Individual (1:1) coaching – as much as you want!
- Online Individual coaching – wherever you are and at a time to suit you
Who Learns at EuroMondiale?
You will find many different people in our classes. They come from many different countries across Europe. Some come for a short stay specifically to improve their English. Some come to work as Au Pairs in local families. Some come to work in local companies. Some come just to stay with friends or family for a holiday. Some are senior executives who need better English to be more effective and credible as they are promoted up the organisation.
They all share a desire to speak English more fluently.
Your Choice of Lessons
- Daytime, evening or weekend lessons once a week in small group classes (1.5 and 2 hour lessons)
- Start any time and stay as long as you want – no fixed course lengths
- 3 lessons per week (6 hours) in small group class
- 3 hours per day on five days per week in small group classes, plus directed self-study
- Short course programmes in small group classes (20 hours per week)
- Medical English, Business English, Communication Skills
- IELTS Preparation Intensive “Boot Camp”
- Have 1:1 lessons weekly or as an intensive course designed around you
- Online sessions
There is a programme of classes throughout the week at different levels. Most are 1.5 hours long and some are two hours. All classes have a maximum of 8 students so that everyone gets plenty of personal attention and opportunity to speak. There are classes at Elementary (A2), Pre-Intermediate (B1), Intermediate (B1/B2), and Advanced (C1). You have a choice of daytime or evening class at most levels. The emphasis is always on improving your ability to communicate – grammar is learned in context in small chunks. Lessons are friendly, supportive and fun.
Look at the current English Class Programme
Some of our clients want more tuition than the 1.5 or 2 hours a week of the regular Weekly Lessons but can’t afford the time (or perhaps money) for a proper Intensive Course. But again we can help! These clients can join two or more of our regular classes and they get the additional benefit of learning with different students and sometimes with different tutors. As always, our passion is to find ways to help our clients achieve their language learning aims.
Look at the regular class programme and then talk to us
There is no better way of learning a language than living in the country and having an intensive course to build your confidence, correct your mistakes and provide a structure to your learning. It matters a lot that you get the right balance between time in the classroom and time to relax, using your improving English. We do not believe that “one size fits all” so talk to us about your objectives. The minimum course length is one week and the most popular programme is a two week course.
More detail can be found here or contact us to find out when the next start date is.
The truly tailored solution. Come for an intensive programme of 1:1 tuition or have a weekly coaching session face-to-face or by Skype. The individual lesson approach enables you to focus on the specific skills or language context that matter to you. So, for example, tune your business presentation skills or improve your written English. The starting point is a conversation with us so contact us now!