Full-time short courses in General English
These one or two week-long courses have 15 or 20 hours per week tuition plus daily directed self-study.
These courses will give you the English language skills and confidence to communicate effectively with native and non-native speakers of English in a range of different environments – at school, university, work or even when travelling and socialising.
Have you just moved to England?
A short intensive course will speed up your English skills and help you feel at home more quickly. You will be able to practice talking and reading in a small class with the support of our expert tutors. The result will be increased confidence and the basis for further learning in our part-time classes.
Who this course is for
- Highly-motivated English language learners of all levels wishing to communicate and succeed in a variety of different contexts – socially, at school, university or work
You will have improved English language skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking)
You will be more confident and independent as a learner and user of the language
You will be able to communicate with native and non-native speakers in English in a variety of different contexts
20 Hour Programme
Every aspect of your EuroMondiale experience encourages you to communicate in English and every lesson is designed to be fun and interactive with a focus on improving your communication skills while building your confidence in the use of English.
You will develop your English language skills and achieve increased fluency and accuracy by:
- writing different types of communication such as reports, emails, reviews and articles
- practising your speaking through role-play, debates and delivering presentations on current affairs
- listening to presentations and authentic materials such as TV and radio shows reading articles, stories and leaflets
- learning new vocabulary and grammar structures suitable for your level.
You will increase your confidence by:
- practising your language skills inside and outside the classroom with friends from around the world
- studying independently with extra work suggested by your tutors
You are taught by two different teachers, exposing you to different accents and teaching styles. The morning language lessons are based upon a coursebook appropriate for your level. In the afternoon you focus on practising what you have learnt in the morning.